Monday, March 2, 2009

quite a day ...

today, I receive my MIS 107 (word processing) quiz...miserable results..only 62/100...because I did not put much effort on it...but i'm fine with it...

later on, account class today was quite productive though...i manage to understand everything...but still need to refresh again in order to understand better...mid term is nex week for accounting...must work hard...


I really gonna 'kei sei' by the TAN CHOY HUI...I din seat with her today for the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT class...due to her DISTURBANCE & LAUGHTER that crack me up all the time...during break time, she kacau me again where I was listening to my phone...She is SIAO PO...I tease her and she tease me as if we are having some kind of world war 3...throwing bomb and missles....heheHowever, despite all the so called negativity that I 'praise' her, she still a good friend of mine...


Somehow, something must have burn her senses...I have class from 10 til 4pm..which is extremely exausted...After class, I was dragged by her to tutor her for accounting due to the upcoming test...I'm kinda soft hearted and eventually being persuade by her and stay back another 2 hour til 6pm...><".... Luckily, she still a human and belanja me have a drink at SNOWFLAKE...a desert cafe that serves taiwanese desert...yummy though...i order the GREEN TEA BUBBLE MILK TEA...and Choy Hui order the their best selling desert...the GRASS JELLY thingy...which is also very tempting...We treat our tastebud with sweet stuff while revising for accounting... My god, revising with her somehow can be DISASTEROUS...no lar, joking...Just that, we laugh a lot due to certain stupid mistake that she made and i also did some error in guiding her...haha... 2 hour passes by in the blink of an eye, then headed back home straight...TOO BAD for Choy Hui need to stay back for some dancing stuff ...funny...
mua drinks...green tea bubble milk + black pearl...
the grass jelly desert with they yam glutinous thing...
let me introduce the my famous Klang friend..choy hui...By the way, i also from Klang -.-

1 comment:

  1. BEN! where is this SNOWFLAKE place? I WANT TO GO AND EAT!!!! im drooling already just by looking at your pictures!!! hahaha! do post COMMENT in my blogspot to tell me where is this SNOWFLAKE k. i want to know ASAP =p

    ReplyDelete