Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TOTALLY F*^%$K UP.....

this is gonna be the worst week of my entire semester...

they are tonnes of things need to be completed...
luckily all were almost done...(never doubt my efficiency :p)

then the following was test, quiz, mid term. Basically just everything...

There is something even more F*&%#K UP thing just happened to me today...

The thing is I LEFT MY PEN DRIVE IN THE I.T LAB...
by the time I realize the absence of my pen drive is already way to late...
My Microsoft Access assignment and Accounting research work was all inside...Damn....luckily I did save my draft copy in my PC...How pathetic am I...

It's 3.50 am in the morning and I'm still blogging . I can't even have a peaceful sleep due my PEN DRIVE....I hope it still there...if not....I'll be totally DOOMED...Not really actually, this week pending assignment were mostly done...YAY...

finally got a copy of Ayumi Hamasaki's latest single 'RULE/SPARKLE'
the MV is absolutely breath taking...Irreplaceable Empress of J-Pop...

that's it...

No comments:

Post a Comment