Wednesday, March 18, 2009

pissed....

intention of pampered myself with DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION was ruined by a bunch useless, idiotic, noisy, annoying MALAYS at pyramid cinema...

i plan to cancelled the movie session today due to the massive amount of humans especially MALAYS gathering in pyramid cinema level...which i have totally no idea of it...

I still queue up for my ticket...Yes, I'm watching alone...chin yong couldn't make it...that's fine...I ignore the crowd and wait patiently until I noticed the screen that view the showtime...3.30pm sign is blinking and showing FEW which indicate almost selling off for that time...Arghh, lagi no mood and yet praying for its availability...Lucky me...left around 4 more seats...

the cinema was packed with HUMANS and freakin' noisy...Those dumb MALAYS (i bet is secondary school students since they were having one week holiday) are laughing like mad cow, talking as if the cinema was owned by them...Felt like thrown some serious profanities on them...Damn, my mood was totally ruined...

However, despite all the influences, awesomeness of the whole movie cheers me up...movie's GREATNESS, justin chatwin's COOLNESS, emmy rossum's GORGEOUSNESS...Most of all, my J-POP QUEEN Ayumi Hamasaki's song "RULE" was featured in it....total awesomeness...who cares all those idiots after all...

I will watch it again since I can't get enough of it...( Those who think this movie is a total waste of time and assume that I must be total idiot to watch twice can seriously back off...)...

that's all for today...*Ah....one more thing...Kinokuniya just contacted me VIA SMS that my NewS and Arashi's calendar has arrived...Still figuring when and how to go collect, perhaps ktm again...darn, i hate that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment