Monday, March 16, 2009

relaxation is what i need nowadays...JUSTIN CHATWIN IS FAR BETTER THAN ??

damn...

i kena caught sleeping at class by my friends (liya and ai) during account class....not to say i'm not paying attention, is just that my mind are being tortured by the disastrous american government test which I going to sit later...

the long awaited moment finally arrive...I headed straight for my test right after my MIS 107 class...btw, i'm friggin starving at that moment...I can feel the tension when I reach the classroom...Everyones expression are moody ...I really hope I manage to answer fluently for the test since I've put so much effort on it...Suprisingly, it was apparently better than the first one, which is a relief for me...

after test, I waited for SHU WAN (aka DUCK) to finish her test and we headed to snowflake to feed our stomach...At first, she already had the intention to go snowflake but she afraid that I might not like it since last week we've been VISITING it for quite some time...However, she never expect that I'm the one who eventually suggest that place...haha...We burst into laughter when we on the way to Snowflake...

I ordered the fried cruller with soy milk ( in chinese-dou jiang you tiao)...I was skeptical at first regarding whether I should order it or not...But I give it a try and it turn out to be not bad...haha...Besides, I also order the tau fu fah with the yamball thingy...( i heart it... :p). I belanja SHU WAN the usual wan it many ingredient on it...(hard to describe, let the pictures do the talking...)

we chit chat for about half an hour and we headed home...today my parents are back from their business trip...As usual, I never expect them to brought any souvenir back...that's fine with me...Since they were back, my freedom level will return to its normal level... :(

next week will be a busy week...tutorial, test, assignment all cramp at next week, isn't there any room for me take a breathe and step out from my hectic life for a second...? Seriously, relax is what I need...By the way, will be pampering myself to watch DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION this wednesday with chin yong after class, I'm not going get influence by those HUMANS who have been criticizing the its fakeness, unoriginality ...

Lastly, I would like to make a controversial statement here...JUSTIN CHATWIN who played GOKU in DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION is seriously BETTER LOOKING than ROBERT PATTINSON who played Edward Cullon in TWILIGHT....( DON'T HATE ME FOR SAYING SUCH STATEMENT, IF U DO, JUST LEAVE..SERIOUSLY)




JUSTIN CHATWIN (GOKU) & EMMY ROSSUM (BULMA)..she is gorgeous

i want the hair...COOL though


this is my SNOWFLAKE kaki....SHU WAN or SWAN also can

our scumptious meal *please do not lick ur computer scree*

No comments:

Post a Comment