Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A series of unfortunate events...

Sometimes I couldn't make good decision when comes to critical situation...this is what happened to me today....Pathetic right?

It seems that laziness begin to grow on my brain cells...I can't believe myself would rather skip class today just head back home and take a rest from my studies, which is so not me. I never ever miss a class since semester 1...I would definitely feel guilty I was to to such thing...

But somehow I break my rules barrier and make the worst decision ever on skipping my American Government lesson. I wasn't thinking that much about what chapter or important notes I'm going to miss REST and RELAX is the word that apparently appear in my mind during that time...

On the way reaching home, I received call from Choy Hui and she informed me there is an in class assignment are going on ...Such intimidating information from her is simply unacceptable by myself...WHY out of all sudden, WHY it has to be today, WHY today i PONTENg due to personal laziness...Too many question yet to be answer by myself...

At first, I was rather LAZY again to head back to INTI...But I realize my conscience and decided to rush back...For god sake, I almost sprain my leg on the way back. Besides, sun blazed on my body are making me even more hot-tempered...By the time I reach class, everyone was busy doing the assignment...Certain student switches their focus towards their work and stare at me...Although Choy Hui already helping me do a copy of the assignment but I still prefer to complete it myself...Thanks Choy Hui..seriously....

This serves me a lesson never ever try to skip class under any circumstances...Unless its urgent (duh...-.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment