Saturday, July 11, 2009

V6 Voyager

Besides Arashi, I've been listening to V6's song lately...
V6 is also under Johny & Associates which is same agency as Arashi, NewS...



The group consist of 6 member and due to the huge gap differences in their age, they were divided in to Coming century, which is the younger members and 20th century

Coming century - GO MORITA, KEN MIYAKE, JUNICHI OKADA
20th century - MASAYUKI SAKAMOTO, HIROSHI NAGANO, YOSHIHIKO INOHARA

They debut on 1995, with the release first CD-Single "MUSIC FOR THE PEOPLE".
So, they existed in the J-pop music scence for14 years...
I was kinda late at listening to their music...
But better late than never!!!


What suprised me and make me realized something is that Hiroshi Nagano is the actor for Ultraman Tiga, named Daigo in the series during the early 90s when I was still watching as a kid!!! How coincident was that!!



I really regret on not knowing them earlier!! same happened to Arashi and NewS ><" I've been missing some of the best J-POP song in the Japanese music industry So, their previous single 'Jasmine' and recent single 'SPIRIT' was aired on MTV and got me hooked on their music. Their 10th album 'Voyager' was released in 2007. I should have listening to it way back then. I was like 'How could I not listen to such amazing album?' After listening to the whole album, my next intention is to search for it and nicely add it to my collection!! Luckily, I managed to found the limited edition A (taiwan edition) that come with DVD...Although I wanted the limited edition B includes a bonus disc with each member solo song but I'm ok with it.. I will buy the limited edition B from yesasia!!!
V6's Voyager album
:P

CD+DVD with Voyager PV and making

Booket!

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment