Wednesday, June 3, 2009

messed up...

some shits happened to me lately...
i don't get it why it had to turn out to be this way...
if you can't take it as a jokes, then fine..!

y do you have to show your anger when i'm wrong...
and i can't show mine when you're wrong??
just because you are a girl...??
i dun get it...

you know i did not say it on purpose,
but y did u take it so seriously...??
moreover, i tried to reconcile but your facial expression makes me keep my apology towards you..
if you're angry, say it on my face, don't sit down and keep quiet!!!
SAY SOMETHING!!!

i admit i'm quite over the top for today but u don't have to be like that...
if u still think that i must pay full responsibility for my WORDS, then fine!
U had my most sincere APOLOGY!!

If that isn't sufficient, then fine, WE'RE OVER!!!
don't say i take this friendship so easily as if like i don't care bout it,
i did care only that you don't CARE...

I want to know that...daily teases and criticism from me towards you is just a form of jokes and laughter...

Recall back what you've done although i don't have the right to say such things...
Be responsible for your own daily work, not that i don't want to borrow you mine, why can't you just be well prepared for youself everyday instead of getting it from me...!! Once a while is still acceptable but constantly...SORRY, i can't help myself to SAY A BIG NO!!!!

After this incident and if we were not to speak a single words, I KNOW THE ANSWER ALREADY.....

p/s...dear readers, sorry for posting such emo post, it is just a way to express my frustrations...

No comments:

Post a Comment