Sunday, April 5, 2009

TAGGED BY YUEN SHEEN...

1. The person who tagged you-
Yuen Sheen aka BEE OR STRAWBERRY

2. Your relationship with him/her-
Need to say more between me n her? We're almost like brother and sister...haha...true friend of mine that I would like to tresure it 4ever ^^.We basically can talk anything...I mean like anything...haha

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her-
-caring/helpful/fair (*But she wan fairer like PAINT, haha)/nice leg(haha, i'm not pervert , just that she have the LEG that kills with those heels she wore)/good at math & add maths...haha

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Erm...let me think...I KNOW ...I KNOW...She gave me PATAMON toy for my b'day present which can talk...My god, I LOVE IT...( BOOM BUBBLE WOAH AND PATAMON DIGIVOLVE is wat the PATAMON can say by pressing it tail)...However, she won't tell me where she got it..><


5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
I think is her consultation to me each time I was down...I was tell n share my problem with her...which is very relaxing...

6. If he/she become your lover you will-
Challenging question though it is impossible...haha...I will most probably couldn't spent my cash on my CDs and DVDs cuz she dun her boyfriend to spend too much money wan...haha...Anyway, wish her all the best with her current boyfriend happily ever after...haha

7. If he/she become your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be-
Er...i think is she must improve on her confidence in her english (*no offence*)...She always lack of confident in speaking english in public even with her friends...

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will-
Walao...i doubt this will happen...But even if does happened, I will try my best to fix it...

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be-
Maybe is the time I say I love her gua...hahaha...

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now-
Hmm... Since we both like Japan, maybe we can go for Japan trip and visit Tokyo since she like to experience those place where Digimon were take place in...

11. Your overall impression of him/her is-
A girl who is very mature in thinking and absolutely care for her friends...

12. How would you think people around you will feel about you?
Cd freak, ayumi freak...this is what my friend always call me and DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION freak (this happened lately since I've been addicted to the movie)...But i think others will think that I'm a friendly guy since I get along with others quite well...

13. The characters you love of yourself-
Helpful to others...

14.On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself-
double personality...my alter ego and emo(sometimes)

15. The most ideal person you want to be is-
wah...nice question...I wan to be like combination of ninomiya kazunari (arashi's member) and justin chatwin (the actor who act Goku in Dragonball Evolution)...haha...I know i'm not but at least I can think about it...Don't puke, people...

16. For people who care and love you, say something to them.-
From the bottom of my heart, I would like to send my most sincere gratitude to everyone who take me as their friend....

17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you.
1. The person who tagged me...SHEEN..
2. Rachel (sorry rachel, I will answer ur tag soon...)
3. Melanie
4. Soo Lee
5. Jolene
6. Wei Yiing
7. Chin Yong
8. Xing Ning
9. Li Chuen
10. Tian Xin


18. Who is no. 6?
She is close friend with melanie and rachel..Her signature word is SWEAT!!!

19. Is no. 9 a male or female?-
Female

20. If no. 7 and no.10 together, is that a good thing?-
Er...weird combo though...NO!!

21. What is no. 2 studying about?-
Early Childhood Education

22. When is the last time u had a chat with no. 3?-
Last week ...We were chatting thru MSN...

23.What kind of music band does no. 8 like?music band..?-
Jay Chou

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?-
Yes..2 younger sister and one eldest brother

25. Will you woo no. 3?-
Maybe...haha

26. How about no. 7?
If I'm gay...probably yes...

27. Is no. 4 single?-
I think so...the last i heard from her is that she one admirer in her college...Lucky her ^^

28. What is the surname of no.5?-
Tham

29. What is the hobby of no. 10?-
PING PONG...haha

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?-
: they know each other but not so close...

31. Where is no. 2 studying at?-
Methodist College, KL

32. Talk something casually about no. 1-
MY BUDDY...

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 6?-
haha...No..anyway, I don't think I am her type...

34. Where does no. 9 live at?-
SS14 Subang Jaya...near my house...


35. What colour does no.4 like?-
I think is either RED, GOLD, OR BLACK...or maybe PINK

36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?-
Er...not really

37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?-
Wah...I think if he try, sure kena KAO KAO from YING YING..( no offence)

38. What is no. 6 doing now?-
Studying at Nilai INTI...

No comments:

Post a Comment