Saturday, April 25, 2009

tag for rachel, melanie and chin yong

I shall follow the trend and do TRIPLE TAG in once...HAHA
(For Mel, Rachel & Eric)
1. The person who tagged you
melanie
rachel (i owe her quite some time)
eric
2. Your relationship with him/her-
*melanie*
Hm, needless to say, we are 'JI MUI' like since form 4...always belanja her THIS n THAT...always go out together (ponteng lar, tuition lar, makan lar, movie lar, sing k lar....lol..many more) FAIR enough to make SHEEN jealous, into entertainment stuff especially those who are very handsome wan (eg YAMASHITA TOMOHISA aka YAMAPI), good at singing, even one of my my college friend said this to me 'Ben, good lar u, got leng lui also tak mau let me know ( he saw her pic with me during the farewell)haha
*eric (aka chin yong aka 'make over' aka plastic surgery aka 'zheng yong' aka , er, i think no more...dun get pissed ar.)
He ar, one of bestest buddy, can be said as the male version of yuen sheen in terms of friendship... used to be called as the 'king of ffk' .. but now no more d lar, if not ar, sheen will kena him 'kao kao' man...haha...As what he said about me, I will basically say back the same thing...cd kaki, sing k kaki, movie kaki, KL kaki, tvxq kaki, NewS kaki, makan kaki..some more??
*rachel*
ok, with the existence of this girl and yuen sheen, had created the friendship that I would definitely treasure it 4ever...haha...Again, what I'm going to said about her are basically being said by yuen sheen...But one thing for sure that most of her friend complained about her is that she is busier than a bee (eh, dun perasan ar BEE, not saying u, haha)..But she has her own reason for it, she ENJOY it...The only thing that I can do is to fully support everything that she think is RIGHT...I'm not going to spill more words or advise that made me sounds like a parents after she say I 'cheung hei'...anyway, I still will say her when I meet her up one day. So, rachel, be prepared!!!
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her-
*melanie*
-friendly, this definitely for sure.
-always buy magazines (all sort of entertainment magazine, i mean it)
-sushi lover just like me...haha
-fair
-PINK LOVER...
*eric*
-trustable friend
-a bit of CD freak but not as serious as me..haha
-I HATE HIM for ONE PARTICULAR REASON
-ponteng fella which ponteng to some IRRELEVANT PLACE
-have friend from different range of AGE
*rachel*
-strongly believe in herself and GOD
-undeniably friendly
-seriously person when it come to serious issue
-shall I call her vulnerable?
-good councellor also
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
*melanie*
er...I think is she bought a cupcake or cake from bakery and bring it to my house 4 my B'day, if I not mistaken , she was with Michelle aka Sik Yee which seriously suprised me...thanks...Dunno u still remember or not??
*eric*
Let me think...wow, this is tough but I really can't remember...WAIT, I think this can be classified as MEMORABLE....there is one time or maybe twice, we go mamak, he order the ROTI PLANTA which I hated it a lot although it taste great.. He keep squeezed the planta oil and seduced it in front of me because he know I scared of the oiliness of the planta...MY GOD...Then I say ' Eat more lar, eat more lar, later u go toilet u release 'PLANTA' out. After that, we burst into huge laughter...haha
*rachel*
oh yes...oh yes...She wrote me a letter which include 3 RM10 inside as my 17th b'day present which I was shocked as first... When I read the letter, I can feel the honesty, emotion, and the message her tried to convey it to me...Thank you, Rachel...
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
*melanie*
Wei, dun say so loud ar, he/she still dunno wan ar...later no suprise d....(haha, I almost burst out the suprise in some cases...hehe)
*eric*
Wah...imagine the taste of the PLANTA..yummy man...The oiliness ar, can make your mouth feel so HAPPY...haha...U seriously dun want to try meh, VERY TEMPTING wan ler...( ><", he ar, memang 'friend' wan lar, tortured me like that also can)
*rachel*
there is once she told me to stay strong because I couldn't deal with my parents issues...Onces again, thanks..
6. If he/she become your lover you will-
*melanie*
I will learn cooking and cook the best dishes to serve her...haha...( Not in the sense to make her fat lar...dun misunderstand)
*eric*
ok...I'm not going to say 'If I'm gay' this time...I made a mistake last time when I do sheen's tag...I think I will get all the CDs he want...
*rachel*
I will spend more of my personal time with her since she is so busy with hers...Bring her go travel around and eat...
7. If he/she become your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be-
*melanie*
I think she need to reduced the MISSED CALL thing...haha. Basically, that's it
*eric*
Er, STOP SEDUCING ME WITH PLANTA...
*rachel*
spend more time with her friends...
8. If he/she become your enemy, you will-
*melanie*
I will replace all her pink stuff into black...haha(evil me...JK only)
*eric*
Put loads of fattening food in his meal....(lagi evil...This one not jk...mUAhaha)
*rachel*
er...er...I think I will steal all her panda stuff (holy ****, I think she will breakdown immediately...)
9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be-
*melanie*
If she broke, crack, my limited edition or any out of print CD/DVD...Actually not to extend that will become enemy lar, maybe depressed only lor...
*eric*
If he forced me eat ROTI PLANTA...ahahahaha..non stop PLANTAING
*rachel*
If I'm nag/scold/lecture her too harsh until she cry...haha
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now-
*melanie*
I will try my best to get YAMAPI to meet her...
*eric*
Him ar...no need wan lar..GET HIM THE WHOLE PLANTA MANUFACTURING FACTORY, then he will be 'pleased'...okok, be serious, I will get him a ticket to tvxq concert..
*rachel*
Try to appeal to China government and hope they approve me to get one baby PANDA for her..
11. Your overall impression of him/her is-
*melanie*
Overall, she is still my best buddy...we can talk any topic we want...which is fun...She is one of my HARD TO FIND, HARD TO FORGET friend...glad that I meet her and is an honor to be such close friend with her...
*eric*
Ok, No more planta here....He is also my buddy like yuen sheen, melanie they all...Only that sometime I really dunno what is he up to, maybe he got his own reasons....
*rachel*
smart, loyal to her god, true friend of mine, totally afraid of scary stuff and a loyal PANDA lover...
That's it....hope u all enjoy reading my tag...wanna spill anything?? chatbox provided...BAZOOKA, NUCLEAR BOMB, MACHINE GUN, ALL ARE WELCOME.....thanks... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment