Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ayumi Hamasaki NEXT LEVEL...finally ...

today i had breakfast with yuen sheen (bee) and jiat yeen at KIM CHEE PAN MEE...
i call them out to meet up with each other since we all 3 just finish exam, too bad chin yong couldn't join us...after meal, we talk for quite some time ...we dishes many gossip (i gossip too, haha, a lot..) We chat many hilarious stuff and stupid stuff...then some xing ning's issues....haiz...

3 hour passed, then we decided to leave. sheen is going out with parents to ikano...jiat yeen fetch me to damansara to buy my CDs...( thanks , jiat yeen!!!)

I was overwhelmed when I saw the ayumi hamasaki and BoA promotional poster outside the store...haha...forgot to snap some pic..
Then, I was deciding to choose my stuff..too many selection but only bought 2 copy..
At first, this is what I saw there which I consider to buy...

1. NEXT LEVEL (ALBUM) - AYUMI HAMASAKI
2. BEST & USA (ALBUM) - BOA
3. THE SECRET CODE (ALBUM) - TOHOSHINKI
4. RESCUE (SINGLE) - KAT-TUN
5. BOLERO (SINGLE) - TOHOSHINKI

eventually, I bought ayumi new album and KAT-TUN latest single..Actually I wasn't a big fan of KAT-TUN music because they style are too rock compared to Arashi and NEWS which I like the most ...But when I saw their latest MV 'RESCUE', i got instant liking on that song...the dance beat was addictive..So, that single was my first purchase from them...no regret buying it...

Besides, I even ask the ppl there to search for Arashi's 7th studio album 'TIME'. At first , they told me that it was out of print but they will still search for me from either hong kong or taiwan...haha...Can't wait...I hope they can manage to find the first press edition of the album which contain a bonus CD with each 5 member solo song...The 5 solo song was great but ninomiya kazunari's solo 'NIJI' and Ohno Satoshi's solo 'Song for me'is definitely my favorite...

ayumi hamasaki's latest album 'NEXT LEVEL ' (hong kong version). The casing PINK in colour because it was first press edition...haha

the huge poster...
KAT-TUN's latest single 'RESCUE'...


No comments:

Post a Comment