Friday, April 24, 2009

lifeless...aimless...

To be honest, somehow, I really hate semester break...I just hated it...

It seems that everybody is busy with their own thing and I'm the only human who is FREE at this moments...

Went to pyramid and meet up ying ying and jiang may (ying ying's classmate) to watch THE UNINVITED. When I call her up, she and jiang may already had the intention to watch this show because their saw the trailer preview when their were watching Friday The 13th...What a coincidence!! Ying ying ask me where to had lunch then I said anything lar. She suggested McD which is strongly opposed...I suggested Itallianese since they were running their lunch promotion...However, I couldn't enjoy my lunch due to my lateness to pyramid...Haizz

My intention to watch 'The Uninvited' is also because of the trailer that I watched when I was watching Friday The 13th last week with eric. The movie overall was ok and there were some scene that made one of the female audience SCREAM like a CROW!!!! but the ending quite dissapointing...You have to check out yourself to understand it...

Later on head back home (thanks to Ying's dad)...then eric calls and we went to padang...We both are like the most boring person that ever live in SS14...We chat in padang asam until 8.30pm and we're lying on the basketball court and basically look like a dead corpes...Trust me, its kinda relaxing, feel the cooling night breeze and totally not thinking of anything and almost felt asleep...I shall lay more on the court...

that's it...tommorow is Saturday and still planning where to go and I'm totally clueless...any idea, folks?





I seriously need some major eyes surgery to fix the imperfection of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment