Saturday, April 18, 2009

Arghh...David Archuleta live in KL...

When I first heard that David is coming to KL to perform, I was thrilled to bits...
His song was awesome and have a pop vocal that seriously get people attention..

I was determined and promised myself must defintely go and support him..
However, the tickets was selling like hot cakes in ROCK CORNER, damn it...
I actully dropped by to ask whether is there any ticket to purchase..
I was literally shocked to death when I heard the words "SOLD OFF" because most of the people call and book the ticket , and some even pay deposit for the sake of securing the tickets 1st...

I know David was popular here...but this was insane and I was told that the showcase will attended by approximately 5000 ppl...What a number...

Argh, I ask the ppl in charge at ROCK CORNER to give my a call whenver there is any extra ticket available...Luckily, I got a call from them and they told me tickets are reserve for me and that really made up my day...HOWEVER, due to the fact that my final are slowly approaching, to attend to showcase was taken into deep consideration because of FINAL EXAM....

But, I convince myself that this showcase might be obtained only ONCE IN A LIFETIME...damn it, at last I still cannot get over with my conscience and decided not to go...I was so frustrated and moodless.

Just hope that David will come again next time...


how can anyone not captivated by his voice...

David Archuleta...best singer ever

No comments:

Post a Comment