Friday, October 16, 2009

~JAPANESE BUFFET ~ My love

My grandmother come and visit me this during this week...So my dad decided to bring us go eat japanese buffet...I love japanese food...I"M IN HEAVEN!!!


We head to Sheraton Hotel, PJ to have our Japanese buffet dinner at MIYAKO..

Less words, more picture!!!... :)

Defintely one tempting POST!!! So, bare with it... :P


MIYAKO...

damn it...the is first thing I saw when I sitted...creepy & spooky although it was an traditional japanese culture stuff!! =.=

~itadakimasu~


look at those mini tomatoes... *DROOLS*



and this!! cawan mushi...who don't like this anyway??

my all time fav...sashimi, white tuna and octupus..this is LOVE~~



hot soba


slurpsss





teppanyaki...fish, LALA and squids


cod fish... i think it was kinda over grilled =.=




another fav japanese dish of mine... CUKA WAKAME...



japanese garlic rice..




chicken kurage with sweet sauce!!





tempura with the raddish sace thingy!!


the interior design



gree tea ice cream with red bean paste..YUMMAY!!


variety of ice cream!!



my creation..chocolate+strawberry+corn+vanilla+yam+green tea




dessert...
*Patiently waiting for my Super Junior's Sorry Sorry album (Ver.D) ... ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    My name is Cintia and I'm a fan of Arashi and I live in Brazil!
    I do not know if you sell DVDs, but I wonder if you sell this dvd Arashi photo ...
    Thank you
    Cintia

    ReplyDelete