Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Welcome my 2nd year in INTI college...Arashi Around Asia 2008 Tokyo DVD

Time passes by in the blink of an eye...I can't imagine myself already completed the first year of college...How fast was that!!

However, I adapted to the fast paced life during my 1st year in college which is quite suprising. Anyway, I did not slack most of the time (sometimes I think :P) which help me a lot...

My previous semester results was moderate. A little improvement had been made in my CGPA from 2.7 to 2.88....Not much actually but still just fine for me although my aim was 3.0.


New semester started this week.. Speech communication, philosophy of religion, principle of microeconomics and principle of advertising are the subjects that I had enrolled for this semester... I hope it does not burden me like the way it does in previous semester...

Today was the third day of my 4th semester...I still fools around with some old bunch of friends like choy hui, shu wan, guai guai and some new friends...Looking forward to hangout with them...

After class, meet up with Jiat Yeen then she fetch me to go collect my Arashi's latest concert DVD (thanks again...really thanks for your help)...Before we head to Damansara, we dropped by one the bubble tea shop (More of the supplier shop, I saw many bubble tea ingredient there)located near Bandar Sunway which is highly recommended by Jiat Yeen. She ordered Lemon Ice Blended Bubble Tea and I choosen Vanilla Ice Blended Bubble Tea...
To be honest, this is the BEST ICE BLENDED BUBBLE TEA I ever tasted...The taste was strong enough to leave you craving for more. We added extra jelly to mix up with the pearl for better COMBO..haha...Those pearl and jelly were given in a very generous portion until it occupied HALF of the cup...Imagine that...Best of all, it only cost RM3.50 per cup (RM0.50 with additional toppings). So ours was RM4 each... By the time we reached Damansara, we still yet to finish our drink which is CRAZY...totally worth it!!!

After collecting my long awaited DVD, then she fetch me back INTI. Advertising class still awaiting for me at that moment from 4pm till 6pm.

I hardly concentrate in class today because I couldn't wait to watch the DVD...Damn it..how distracting was that...Not me to blame, blame Arashi for releasing such an BREATH-TAKING & UNFORGETTABLE concert...

Around 6.30pm, head to the field and meet up with Karthini and Anusha...Chit chated for quite some time until I notice there is one young couple were having some very INTIMATE action on bench (not kissing!)...which makes all of us almost puked!!!!...

Random pictures snapped by me thoughout the this week and previous week...


i found this in my college library computer room!! How interesting!

The lovely Taylor Swift!! Who doesn't love her song anyway...

Arh...My precious baby...Arashi Around Asia 2008 Tokyo

The amazing concert by Arashi!!!!

Girls' Generation Mini Album - GEE !!! these ladies are pretty...

there are all CUTE!!!

this CD was sold out in most of the store!! Highly seek CD are precious for me...
As if that EPIC ghost face (my sis) going to scared hell out of me!! OH PLEASEEE..pick someone on your own size ^^
Ghost revealed !!!
B4 going to McD on Friday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment