Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Secret Code ~Pre Release Single~ Survivor..and SHINee Repackage Album

I just bought Tohoshinki 26th single 'Survivor' (Can you imagine how many single they've already released!!!!! ) and also SHINee repackage album 'AMIGO"...

My urge is influencing me to go get Tohoshinki's Survivor single because it was limited edition and it will be sold out anytime...I did not get their previous single 'Bolero' because it wasn't my type of song from them...But somehow I still will get ti for the sake of completing my single collection from them...hehe...

As for their latest album 'The Secret Code'...I had yet to purchased it because I was still skeptical towards the song in it...I owned almost half of the song from that album in the form of single. In addition, other new song wasn't quite interesting and it actually take a few listen to like it...So, I put that album on hold...Too bad...

As for SHINee album...I already owned 'AMIGO' album (Korea Version) which I've bought few month back...However, the TAIWAN repackaged version of the album was released with a luring price of RM59.90...Damn it...It includes 3 music video, interview, and 3 instrumentals...I decided to buy it no matter what...I love the shining slip case box...


my both set of SHINee's album 'AMIGO'
the first version that I bought...


the repackaged version...with the shining slip case

my tohoshinki's single collection...Haiz, yet to complete all...!!!!

took me a year to get this...which is quite impressive ...haha...some single are the RAREST single that I could possibly find here in Malaysia..

Survivor...i hate the fact that I always get group picture for the CARD thing...arghh...I always wanted JUNSU's card..



No comments:

Post a Comment