Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Totally screwed it...

Today I was required to prepared a speech introduction ...

However, due the fact that I was referring speech about myself being GAY which I wasn't, my lecturer said that it was incorrect to do so.

She mentioned that I cannot lie to my audiences (classmates) because they know I am not a GAY. So, she considered my speech as inappropriate in the sense I was telling a lie to everyone and make fun of it...

I thought that I'm going to nailed it for the speech but somehow it turn out to be an epic failure...However, my lecturer also mentioned that my speech is great if I was really a GAY in REALITY because the topic and the introduction I've delivered was interesting enough...Arghhh...I wish I was GAY at the moments...hahahaha

I was kinda moody after my speech because it was simply unexpected although my lecturer did not take down any grades for it since it was just an practice...Gotta be careful not to TELL LIE in my speech in regarding myself...


Arashi...my desktop wallpaper...haha

in the park after my jogging session..

No comments:

Post a Comment