Wednesday, December 23, 2009

OMG....MY BLOG MACAM SUDAH MATI!!!

I have not been update my blog since last month...it break my record already...

Holidays started since last month and I also non stop working until forgot the existence of my blog... So sorry to all my readers...

By the way, since Christmas is approaching, I will try my best to update by tomorrow...

Many things happends throughout the november and december which can't be expressed through words...There are many depressing and joyful moments...So it was kinda bittersweet though...

And so not to mention my exploding CD collection...hahaha...I also forgot how many I purchase throughout the month...Shall update with pictures...Stay tune...!! :)

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve...Hope everyone will enjoy their upcoming Christmas... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment